It’s that time of year again. Though you may have noticed Christmas merchandise for sale at many stores last month, don’t be fooled about what time of year it REALLY is! It’s Thanksgiving!
As an integral part of American culture, Thanksgiving is meant to unite colleagues, friends, and families under an umbrella of love and the simple joys of enjoying each other’s company. It’s a time to reminisce on what we’re thankful for and remind us of what we may be taking for granted. Everyone has their own rituals for Thanksgiving, but there’s no wrong way to celebrate a holiday centered around spending time with loved ones.
Join us and take a moment to reflect on why we’re giving thanks to live in America.
- We’re thankful for our loved ones and traditional family structures that hold our great country together.
- We’re thankful for the safety and security to gather with our friends and families thanks to our brave patriots in America’s military.
- We’re thankful for our chance to live in a land of opportunity, abundance, and freedom.
- We’re thankful for our nation’s booming economy that affords us the opportunity to gather with those closest to us for an bountiful Thanksgiving meal.
- We’re thankful for President Trump and everything he does to keep our nation great.
- We’re thankful for God and his good graces to provide us with everything we enjoy here on Earth.
May God be with you and those closest to you during this blessed holiday!
Copyright 2019, RightWing.org