NYT Messed Up — Big Time

NYT Messed Up — Big Time

(RightWing.org) – Last week, The New York Times published a report claiming President Donald Trump was told Russia was offering bounties on American soldiers. For days after, the commander-in-chief was accused of ignoring the green-light to kill service members by the foreign country. But, intelligence officials denied it ever happened. National Security Adviser (NSA) Robert O’Brien is now speaking out about the allegations.

On July 1, O’Brien told the hosts of “Fox & Friends” he was “surprised” the Times and Associated Press published the allegations. According to the NSA, the story was “uncorroborated” but the media organizations went ahead with it anyway. He then explained the president’s top priority is ensuring the safety of the men and women fighting for our country.

President Trump also lambasted the story on Twitter.

TEST

O’Brien is the latest Trump Administration official to deny the president was ever briefed about the alleged bounties. It’s starting to look like this was another attack by a media hellbent on destroying him.

Copyright 2020, RightWing.org