(RightWing.org) – Drunk on power after taking control of both Congressional chambers and the White House, the Democrats are doing what they do best — spending money like there’s no tomorrow.
Thankfully, the Republican Study Committee (RSC), the largest House Conservative caucus, unveiled a new budget plan that will cut $14.4 trillion in spending over the next 10 years.
Rep. Kevin Hern (R-OK) introduced the bill on Wednesday, May 19. The budget proposal would eliminate the budget deficit by 2024, paving the way for the country to hit a surplus no later than 2026.
✅ Cut spending by $14+ trillion
✅ Balance in 5 years
✅ Reduce nearly $2 trillion in taxes pic.twitter.com/FGjnNYbb4L
— RSC (@RepublicanStudy) May 19, 2021
The bill would also :
- Reduce taxes by about $1.9 trillion
- Eliminate earmarks for good
- Support local police and ensure safe communities
- Protect Second Amendment rights
- Secure the nation’s southern border and resume construction on the wall
- Advocate pro-life policies more than any RSC budget in history
Democrats love nothing more than pursuing their tax and spend policies at the expense of future generations. As Rep. David Rouzer (R-NC) pointed out in a recent tweet, it’s time to “rein in Democrats’ reckless spending.” If the Liberal Left get their way, the recent gas lines will look like a “day at the beach” in the not-so-distant future.
Copyright 2021, RightWing.org