The far-Left has turned Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) into a hero, despite her many, many, many ridiculous statements. While some thought she’d suddenly get a clue, it never did happen and 2019 brought a whole slew of stupid comments from her.
Here are some of her biggest doozies this year:
- She told MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that the Tea Party movement is different from the progressive movement “because the grounding of the Tea Party was xenophobia, the underpinnings of white supremacy.”
- While fear mongering about climate change she mused, “There’s scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult. And it does lead young people to have a legitimate question: is it okay to still have children?”
- AOC said social media is a “public health risk,” so she “gave up Facebook.” However, she kept all of her other social media pages and her campaign continued to advertise on Facebook. Seems legit.
- She claimed dogs get more time with their babies than women do:
Puppies aren’t separated from their moms until ~8 weeks. Less than that is thought of as harmful or abusive.
One of the most common lengths of US paid family leave is ~6 weeks.
So yes, when we “let the market decide”on parental leave, “the market” treats people worse than dogs. https://t.co/Pc14ypHHJF
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) December 10, 2019
- She called immigration detention centers “concentration camps” and doubled down on it, despite outrage from real Holocaust survivors:
These two have true authority on this issue: David & Sami. They both survived real Nazi concentration camps.
They have a message for @aoc and anyone who thinks America runs concentration camps.pic.twitter.com/AVC5M8hdbC
— 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸STP🇺🇸🇺🇸👍 (@itiswell092015) December 17, 2019
- Finally, that time she called herself “the boss” even though she has absolutely no power in Congress.
Ocasio-Cortez declares "I'm the Boss… How 'bout that!" while claiming that no one else has tried to come up with climate change policy before the Green New Deal.
Apparently she's never seen @TheDemocrats policy platform… ever.
This infighting is going to be fun to watch. pic.twitter.com/AV1TgRa5kU
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) February 24, 2019
Maybe she will get a clue in 2020.
Copyright 2019, RightWing.org