(RightWing.org) – Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden has – at last – condemned the violence that’s tearing American cities apart. Some are saying his condemnation could have been more forceful, but there might be a reason for his lack of enthusiasm. A GOP congressman is now saying the Left – the people whose votes Biden depends on – are actively funding the protesters and rioters who are causing the chaos.
“Funding In a Huge Way,” Says GOP Lawmaker
Talking to Fox News on Sunday, August 30, Representative Ken Buck (R-CO) said an investigation into the ongoing riots would find a money trail pointing straight to the political left.
- Buck told Your World host Neil Cavuto, “I suspect there is a common source. I’m not going to speculate on what that common source is, but it’s clear to me.”
- He went on to explain the expense of mass protests attended by thousands of people from all across the country. Buck claims the rioters are having many costs paid for them, including food, transport, and housing, and that they might even be getting salaries.
- Buck says when he attended the Republican National Convention (RNC) during the week of August 24-27 – where Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) was harassed by an angry mob – some of the protesters were staying in the same hotel as he was. He says law enforcement needs to look into who paid for them to be there, and the Democratic Party needs to confront the issue.
- Senator Paul and his wife were mobbed by leftists last Thursday as they left the White House after watching the president’s speech. He says the violence could have been prevented if DC mayor Muriel Bowser (D) had agreed to Secret Service requests for extra security at the event – but “another Democratic-run city had decided it would bow to lawless rioters instead of protecting its citizens.”
- Paul highlighted many of the same points Buck brought up on Sunday and pointed out that by calling for people to “take to the streets,” Democratic politicians are directly encouraging violence.
Democrat mayors and governors have done little or nothing to end the violence in their cities. Democrat District Attorneys have refused to prosecute rioters arrested for violent offenses.
Is Buck right to allege that the Left is actually paying for the chaos? It’s certainly worth investigating.
Copyright 2020, RightWing.org