(RightWing.org) – Joe Biden looks to have won the Democrat presidential nomination by default after all his opponents dropped out of the race. Is he going to win in November? Considering the string of gaffes and controversies he’s leaving in his wake, it doesn’t seem likely. In fact, captured terrorist documents reveal that Biden’s best chance of becoming president might’ve been during Obama’s first term.
When US Navy SEALs killed terror chief Usama bin Laden in May 2011, they seized a cache of documents from his hiding spot. Analysis of those documents has revealed a plan to make Biden president — by killing Barack Obama.
- In 2012, the Washington Post reported that high-level al Qaida documents had been captured during the raid that killed bin Laden. Those documents contained details of ambitious and terrifying plans the terror network was developing – and one of them was aimed at putting Joe Biden in the White House.
- The goal was to kill President Obama and General David Petraeus as they traveled by air. The two men were both high-priority targets for al Qaida, but they were targeted for very different reasons.
- Gen. Petraeus was described as “the man of the hour” in a letter from bin Laden to one of his lieutenants. The Saudi terrorist hoped that killing the general, an acknowledged expert in counter-insurgency warfare, would “alter the war’s path” in Afghanistan, where special forces raids were seriously hurting al Qaida and its allies.
- However, the real target was Obama – and Biden must be furious at the reason for that. The goal wasn’t so much getting rid of Obama as it was putting Biden in his job, because according to bin Laden, “Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the US into a crisis.”
- Ilyas Kashmiri, a Pakistani terrorist, was tasked with planning and carrying out the double assassination. Luckily he didn’t get very far with it. Bin Laden’s death in May 2011 probably didn’t slow him down much – he’d already handed off most of the active leadership to others – but Kashmiri himself died in a US drone strike on June 3, just a month after bin Laden was killed.
Biden has given mixed accounts of his role in the killing of bin Laden. In 2012, he claimed he’d been against the raid, but by 2015 he’d changed his tune and said he’d been an advocate of it.
Would he have felt that way if he’d known the terrorist mastermind was planning to make him president? We will never know.
Copyright 2020, RightWing.org