Trump’s time in office: It’s been a wild ride! He’s outspoken, loud, refuses to back down, and isn’t afraid of saying it like he means it. That’s exactly why people quote him so often in mass media outlets. Here’s a few of our favorite Trump quotes we’ve encountered along the way.
• 2013, Twitter – Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault!
• 2015, Pre-Campaign Press Conference – “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.”
• 2015, Twitter – “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”
• 2006, The View Interview – “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
• 2015, Breitbart News Sunday – “The people that like me best are poor people and middle-income people. The rich people don’t like me. I get along much better with the middle class.”
• 2016, Press Conference – “If she [Hillary Clinton] gets to pick her judges – nothing you can do, folks. Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know.”
• 2016, Pensacola Press Conference – “When Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little boats, and they make gestures at our people that they shouldn’t be allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water.”
• 2016, Campaign Press Conference – “That makes me smart.” [In response to Clinton’s suggestion that he manipulated tax laws to save money]
• 2015, Pre-Campaign Trail – “I will build a great wall — and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me –and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”